Here is a list of a few helpful educational websites for teachers and students to use!
1. www.youtube.com-can be used by teachers in the classroom to show educational video clips as well as by students to learn how to do different things.
2. www.pinterest.com- this website has many ideas for classroom management, setup and activities for teachers.
3. www.teacherspayteacher.com- this is a website where teachers can download different worksheets for a fee and sometimes for free. You can buy, sell and share resources with fellow teachers.
4. www.pbskids.org-Educational games and shows for younger children.
5. www.funbrain.com- free educational math and reading games for students K-8.
6. www.ncte.org-the National Council of Teachers of English website offers teachers information about teaching English and everything it contains.
7. www.spellingcity.com- this website is used to help students with spelling and vocabulary, teachers can upload weekly spelling words to website for kids to practice
8. www.scholastic.com- this website has sections for students, teachers and parents and includes games and different thins to get students into reading.
9. www.busyteacherscafe.com- a website for teachers with different ideas, prinatables and resources to use!
10. www.teachertube.com- this website offers many educational clips for teachers to use.
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteYour blog background is so cute! You have some great websites listed and some of them I would haven't really thought about adding (like YouTube and Pinterest). Another classmate listed TeacherTube as well. I've never heard of it, but I will definitely go look at it now. Thank you!
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI like that you included the teachers pay teachers website. I just heard of this and I think it's an awesome idea! Many times teachers spend a ton of money on things they need for there classrooms. This is an excellent source to help out teachers get items they need.
Love your blog and how it feels like a library! Your websites are very useful and like the fact that you included Pinterest. Pinterest is amazing!
ReplyDelete